Clayton , an Elegant Theme for Photographers
There’s a theme for every photographer: Clayton
Clayton V1.9.28 is the WordPress theme developed to empower photographers in the management of their websites. It offers the possibility to publish, manage and organize all the photos that they want to share.
It doesn’t require any other plugin, or additional tools to autonomously manage the presentation of our photos: Clayton organizes, publish and shares the photos in an orderly and fast fashion.
ALBUMS AND COLLECTIONS
Managing albums is as simple as writing a post: within the same page, it’s possible to add galleries, sliders and texts.
Albums and Collections can be easily managed with same simple logic that links posts and categories.
Creating and managing dynamic and catchy photographic galleries is now easier than ever. No plugin is required for that either: add your photos to a post, and Clayton will automatically extract them to create a unique gallery, customizable and easy to manage.
Through its minimal design, Clayton allows creating websites that are clean and customizable.
Clayton also allows to manage and share large albums composed by lots of images, without experiencing unpleasant loading, visualization or scrolling slowdowns.
Clayton includes a series of templates that are usable and customizable, right out of the bat.
Just pick one, and you’ll find just the right combination to communicate the photographer’s style.
THE THEME IS PERFECT FOR…
- The photographers that have a basic knowledge of WordPress and wants to independently create their website
- the web designers that need to develop a lightweight, clean yet powerful website, manageable entirely by their client
- Creative page loading,
- Blog page template: integrate the photographic website with a Blog section. Quickly configure the archive pages and single posts, thanks to a selection of suggested and customizable templates,
- About page template: the theme features a clean and elegant template to introduce the photographer: just select the appropriate page template, and fill in the sections with the desired contents (images or text),
- Fonts and colors are completely customizable through the WordPress Customizer,
- WooCommerce Ready: Clayton supports the presence of an online shop in your website with WooCommerce,
- Gutenberg Ready: Clayton was conceived with the new WordPress editor in mind.